Skip to content
- Brockway, P. E., Sorrell, S., Semieniuk, G., Heun, M. K., Court, V. Energy efficiency and economy-wide rebound effects: A review of the evidence and its implications. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 2021, vol. 141, 110781.
- Creutzig, F., et al. Reviewing the scope and thematic focus of 100,000 publications on energy consumption, services and social aspects of climate change: A big data approach to demand-side mitigation. Environmental Research Letters, 2021, vol. 16, n°3, 3001.
- Court, V. A reassessment of the Great Divergence debate: towards a reconciliation of apparently distinct determinants. European Review of Economic History, 2020, vol. 24, n° 4, pp. 633–674.
- Court, V., & Mc Isaac, F. A representation of the world population dynamics for integrated assessment models. Environmental Modeling & Assessment, 2020, vol. 25, n°5, pp. 611–632.
- Hook, A., Court, V., Sovacool, B., & Sorrell, S. A systematic review of the energy and climate impacts of teleworking. Environmental Research Letters, 2020, vol. 15, n°9, 3003.
- Court, V., & Sorrell, S. Digitalisation of goods: a systematic review of the determinants and magnitude of impacts on energy consumption. Environmental Research Letters, 2020, vol. 15, n°4, 3001.
- Court, V. An estimation of different minimum exergy return ratios required for society. BioPhysical Economics and Sustainability, 2019, vol. 4, n°3, 11.
- Court, V. Energy capture, technological change, and economic growth: an evolutionary perspective. BioPhysical Economics and Sustainability, 2018, vol. 3, n°3, 12.
- Court, V., Jouvet, P.-A., & Lantz, F. Long-term endogenous economic growth and energy transitions. Energy Journal, 2018, vol. 39, n°1, pp. 29–57.
- Court, V., & Fizaine, F. Long-term estimates of the energy-return-on-investment (EROI) of coal, oil, and gas global productions. Ecological Economics, 2017, vol. 138, pp. 145–159.
- Fizaine, F., & Court, V. Energy expenditures, economic growth, and the minimum EROI of society. Energy Policy, 2016, vol. 95, pp. 172–186.
- Fizaine, F., & Court, V. Renewable electricity producing technologies and metal depletion: a sensitivity analysis using the EROI. Ecological Economics, 2015, vol. 110, pp. 106–118.
- Court, V., 2016. Energy, EROI, and Economic Growth in a Long-Term Perspective. Ph.D. Thesis in Economics, Université Paris Nanterre.